Research Center for Informatics at National Research and Innovation Agency (BRIN), Republic of Indonesia, and Moroccan Mediterranean Association of Sciences and Sustainable Development organize the fifth edition of International Conference on Networking, Information Systems & Security (NISS 2022) with theme
"Envisage Intelligent Systems in 5G/6G-based Interconnected Digital Worlds"
NISS is a comprehensive conference focused on the various aspects of advances in intelligent information systems, cyber-security and networking technologies. The main purpose of NISS is to improve our research and lead to cutting-edge discovery by achieving the highest scientific capability as well as encourage open discussions on recent advances in computer communication and information technologies.
Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished manuscripts that demonstrate recent advances in computer communications, wireless/mobile networks, data technologies, intelligent systems, and cyber security, both in theoretical and practical aspects.
Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore's scope and quality requirements.
- Prof. Michał Woźniak, Wroclaw University of Technology, Wroclaw, Poland
- Prof. Haibin Zhu, Nipissing University, Canada
- Prof. Shi-Jinn Horng, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Prof. Kathleen Kramer, University of San Diego, San Diego, USA
- Prof. Ying-Dar Lin, National Chiao Tung University (NCTU), Taiwan
- Prof. Ning Zhang, University of Windsor, Windsor, Canada
- Dr. Kaoutar El Maghraoui, IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center, New York, USA
- Prof. Boudhir Anouar Abdelhakim, Abdelmalek Essaâdi University, Morocco